Be sure dads or father figures make the time for playtime. Beneficial for healthy child development, there are many ways to get in on the fun!
- Communication: Pretend to be an animal and have your child guess what you are
- Creative: Create, color and cut out your own space aliens
- Cognitive: Portable to carry anywhere, introduce the classic game of Jacks to your kids
- Social: Hop in the car and try to spot license plates from as many states as you can
- Emotional: Ask your kids to describe themselves using 5 adjectives and then you do the same
- Physical: Indoors or outside, bottle bowling gets everyone in the game
For more play tips and resources, visit TheGeniusofPlay.org.